Updates from CVEdetails.com
CVEdetails.com is going through a major upgrade, and some features are still under development. Please reach us at [email protected] if you notice any problems, errors or unexpected behavior in the new version.
- CVE processing, adding version range and CVSS v3 support
- CISA KEV data
- EPSS data
- Metasploit modules
- Full-text search in CVE data
- Version matches
- Search by CPE
- CVE assigners, sources
Work in progress
- Membership and sign in: We are completely updating our membership and sign in infrastructure. Please let us know if you want your old membership information preserved, we are planning to discard all existing data and start fresh.
- RSS feeds: Existing feed urls are still functional, same as before, but it's not possible to create new feed urls at this time.
- Json feeds: Old json feeds are no longer available. New APIs are still under development.
Feedback needed, under consideration
- Widgets: We are still considering if we should continue providing this feature. Please contact us at [email protected] if widgets was a vital feature for you
- Email alerts: e.g get notified when a CVE matching a criteria is published
- Top 50 vendor, product, version pages: We are planning to stop providing these lists
No longer available in the new version
- Bugtraq data: Bugtraq is no longer available
- MS security bulletin data: Old MS security bulletin format was discontinued by Microsoft and old MS security bulletin data is available for historical purposes only. Existing urls will continue to work but no new data will be added.
- Missing vendor, product and versions: The old version contained a small number of duplicates and/or incorrect data which were removed during the migration to the new version. A small number of old vendor, product, version urls might have changed (especially the ones with non-alphanumeric characters in their names) or may no longer be available. Please update your bookmarks accordingly.