- What happened to my old CVEdetails.com account?
- The new version of CVEdetails.com is still under development and existing membership data has not been migrated to the new version yet. A new membership system will be implemented soon.
- Why are some CVE entries are missing?
- There may be a delay between a CVE is published and added to CVEdetails.com database. Normally this delay should not be more than a few hours, please let us know if you notice any missing CVEs. Rejected or reserved CVE entries are not included in our database.
- What should I do if I have questions?
- Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.